It ‘s a foggy gloomy day today, yesterday before bed I looked out the window and could not see the houses at the end of the street. Now the fog has cleared somewhat but it is still a dark day and it is time to finish a few projects:
The pruning job is taking forever it seems. There is much discussion about what tools to use and very little actual cutting down of branches, ah well I guess it will get done someday soon…
The “house-card” is finished and a new card has been selected to make next.
Also I have finished some alterations on a recycled men’s shirt. I had taken off the top part of the collar and the bottom part of the sleeves just below the elbow and finished them of with some crochet edging. I had also sewn on more feminine buttons. But I didn’t like it very much that way. After finishing I discovered a stain around the top button so I had to wear it all buttoned up with a brooch and it made me feel very uncomfortable. So today I decided to cut out the part with the stain and also make some tucks in front for a high waistline. I sewed some ribbon around the neckline. I was quite pleased with the result, but tonight one of the buttons fell apart of it’s own accord so now I will have to find and sew on different buttons to finish the shirt.
I leave you with a picture of the recycled lamp on my nightstand: